Monday, January 7, 2008

Glasses

You all knew I went for the eye test last year. YES, last year, few days before 2008. I saw one frame that is quite nice. But I'm not sure whether is it good with my face or not.

Not the red one, is the one in front.

I brought my mom to get her glasses yesterday night and I managed to put the glasses on and took photo on it. What you all think about it? Is it good? If yes, then maybe I will go and do it. :)


Oh, by the way, it's not black, it looks like black but it's not. It's like black green. Hmmmm, I dont know how to describe. Let me know ya, whether look nice or not.

8 comments:

Constance Chan said...

hahhahahaahhaahahhahahaahhaahhahaahah nice nice hahahahahahhahahahahaha err ahem.. *clears throat..

Headmaster said...

Look a little bit aunty... ^^...
Should be look nice on your mom but not on you I think...

You go get a frameless or half frame one... Look younger... ^^...

Dragon said...

haiyo, framless and half frame, so many people want to do. i dont want.

Sue said...

no frame one better la..this one like ghina..and also not nice..

K3ViN said...

ya like my glasses, half frame... look younger...... i belive u c my glasses b4 kua right?

Tau Sar Phneah said...

a bit small kua..i think..hehe..maybe u shud try to get some which is more "funk"...hehe..

David (AKK) said...

hmm... suggest that U can try on frameless spec... it's much more stylo...

this black frame type both side "jiam Jiam" macam Hong Kong artist "Shen Dian Xia" lo...

Joze Foo said...

I oso think not so nice la...i oso agree half frame is nice lo...many ppl do nvm ma...as long as you look nice in it can liao ma. And i think maybe square one better lo..dun choose oval

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b