Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Coffee

I'm not really addicted to coffee. I will drink it if I want to. I will not like some people, everyday must have at least 1 or 2 cups of coffee. Haha, you know who I'm talking about. It's YOU!!! Hahaha.

Found this photo from internet.

Normally I will have coffee during my night shift. I need to keep myself awake. Luckily, my department has a coffee vending machine, we can get coffee or milo anytime we want. But, sometimes, the people in charge didn't top up the coffee powder into the machine. When you press, only hot water will coming out. :(

This machine is the one in my department.


Do you have a coffee vending machine in your company? Or you need to make the coffee your own?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa mia kopi is made from kopihoon asli, eong chew phau wan :D
My company? Wat kind of kopitiam got kopi maching?? Wakakakaka

Dragon said...

hahaha, for sure vending machine cannot beat your own make kopi la... kopi soh wor... sure very good in making the kopi.

Joze Foo said...

i like the milo from the vending machine...Last time went i go to gym they have this vending machine.. After workout suppose to drink 100 plus or water. But i drink milo, so workout oso no use

meiyi said...

the one in my company has 'no sugar' one.
so it's really cool..
i like cappucino the most!

K3ViN said...

good also.. or nope in nite shift sure pancing ikan lor :P

Dragon said...

this machine got latte, nescafe, milo, mocha, teh tarik.......

normally i took latte and nescafe. milo always out one. many people like milo.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b