Thursday, January 24, 2008

Don't know what to say

Got some people, I really have no idea on how they think. If you are quiet, they will say you are so quiet. But when you talked a lot, they will say why you talked so much. This is not the worst yet. The worst people are, they don't know anything but pretend as if they knew you for ages.

I'm quiet not means I'm angry or what. I'm actually in the middle of thinking something. Sometimes, I just want to be quiet and don't want to talk that much. But like what I said, some people will think you are not in good mood again.

So, the best thing is, I just keep quiet when they comment about that. I don't want to say so much. Fed up sometimes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya i noe wat u mean sum time u wanna just tell them to shuddup lar, kam kam mai khee hong liao, i bling you kopi peng kool down ok?

Anonymous said...

agree..
dont care what ppl say...

last time when i was (young) i really care much how ppl say, talk abt me..

but now,(maybe age getting older)..
really this problem never bother me anymore...up to how ppl think and say..is their mouth...:) (anyway, just my personal thought)
agree?

Joze Foo said...

i know what you meant i use to had this situation too. Especially in school...when i am so sleepy but try hard to concentrate on what the teacher is teaching...my fren that sit next to me keep on bugging me...on why i so quite...why my bin or or.....walau sometimes i wan shout out loud call her leave me alone

Dragon said...

kopi soh, not khee hong, just beh syok nia... wah nice wor, got kopi peng, i want kao kao one....

jitpunkia, agree with u.

hnkp, yes! u r damn right! they always like to say i'm bin or or. HATE lo. want to scold #$)%#$*%!#.

Dragon said...

scold them and ask them to F off.

* forgot to mention just now. haha.

Anonymous said...

haha... as mention, mouth is not urs.. u cant control much and they cant control u either...

sometime you jus politely tell them u need to be alone...

if they still kap siao.... then ask them fxxx off la...

mai beh song la.... blog lor.. blog all ur bad mood la....

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b