Thursday, January 17, 2008

Car repair

Yes, I sent my car for repair again yesterday. This time, it gave me problem when I want to start my car. From the mechanic, it's due to the auto choke. He helped me to change it. I will only able to get it back by tomorrow since he said it will only be ready around 5 pm or 6 pm later. I'm not able to go get it since I work night. I need someone to fetch me get the car. I don't want to troublesome my friend for so many times.

Tomorrow I will ask another friend of mine come fetch me and take the car during lunch time. So, no car for yesterday, today and tomorrow before lunch time. It means that, I still need to trouble my friend to come fetch me to go to work later.

After this repair, if it still gives me problem in a short period of time, I think I need to plan to change it. I cannot every time go repair non stop! Make my life miserable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I feel your pain. I just changed my car's tyres... so many money gone lar... :(

K3ViN said...

soo poor nia.... i also abt 2 send my car's 2 change tyres lor... so i know ur pain lor.....

Dragon said...

yes la, really sien one, tiam tiam got problem, if still like that, change new one better. hahaha.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b