Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dangerous Act

People like to do dangerous act while on the road. They just like to ignore the traffic rules. They didn't think that, they can cause death to others, no matter is your friends, relatives, or even your own family members due to this.

I manage to take 2 photos of motor cyclist with his/her passenger at the back without helmet. Coincidence, both also taking their own daughters! If let say some car so careless and knock them, what will happen? Think yourself.



Actually, I'm also doing something that not suppose to do, taking photo using the phone while driving. :(

p/s I need a better camera phone! For me to take whenever I go. :)

7 comments:

Sue said...

You new to Malaysia meh...this is normal ler...

Anonymous said...

I also noticed the same thing, but they never learnt...
sigh

Anonymous said...

One time I saw dis char bor painting her toe nail in car while driving then she put her feet out of window to dry ^_^

Constance Chan said...

hehehe.. last tiem around small 'pok-kan' all like dat.
me, i forgot few times, had to borrow fr my regular indian newspaper man stall just BEFORE the pulau tikus police station wan.. scared to get caught. so smelly ler the helmet.. *vomit..
but he was the one helping this damsel in distress.. the smell stayed in my imagination like a nightmare...

David (AKK) said...

haha... you can share this to penang chao kuan blog host by firedog... last time i also did it... not wearing helmet while riding motobike in my taman... haha :p

Dragon said...

own self u dont want to wear is ok la if u didn't take any passenger. but it's totally not safe to put your love one at your back without helmet mar.... sigh....

K3ViN said...

malaysian ppl like tat lor..... this one consider normal lioa lor.....

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b