Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frustrated

I went out for dinner with my friend. My friend said want to have it in Pekaka, the coffee shop behind Subaidah. We went there. We ordered the drinks. The food stall there only left one, which is the one that sell rice and noodle. You can order the fried rice or whatever rice you want. But, that guy told us no more rice, left noodle or hor fun. OK fine, my friend ordered Tomyam Meehoon, while I ordered Indian fried noodle.

The Tomyam noodle came after 10 minutes or so. My friend started to eat. My food seems not yet ready. I waited there until that guy came and asked me, have you have your food yet? Oh my, of cause not!!!

Later, the lady brought a plate of noodle come in front of me. She said, the indian noodle she accidentally bring to others and this noodle is the one ordered by them. Is it ok? What The Fuck!!!! I was shocked and cannot believe this is happening. I think my face changed immediately. Since I only have 1 hour for break, I cannot wait any longer for her to recook my indian noodle for me. So, have to eat, no choice.

The noodle (Actually is Hokkien Char) looked not nice at all. I don't have the mood to eat anymroe just looking at the noodle. It comes with noodle and meehoon, lots of vegetables, few prawns, few meat and few fish ball. That's it.

I'm so TL and not in the mood. First, I want to eat rice and they don't have. 2nd, I need to wait for such a long time for my food to come. 3rd, the food is not the one I want!!!

Please, all of you out there, don't ever go to that stupid idiot coffee shop to have your dinner or whatever meal. IT's not crowded and they can just easily made mistake on the ordering. What if, there are lots of customers?

The coffee shop is located in Jalan Sungai Dua, just behind Subaidah and the name is Chia Chia.

It's been blacklisted by me. BAN FOREVER!!!

10 comments:

Constance Chan said...

waah this post ah sure sui sui meet tiok our penang hokkien members. cos u know lah we all so big group mah.. sure the words get around one.

Tau Sar Phneah said...

i udstd how u feel...well..since u ban them..then i will take note of it..and spread it around..words of mouth...the best tool..hehe..

meiyi said...

aiyoyoyoyoo... so ko lian

Eddie Wong said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1
u quite bad luc woh...
first - car problem
second - tV
third - food (not wat u want)

u better go to pray during first day of CNY for better luck.

David (AKK) said...

Haha... I can feel that you indeed very very TL... Why not snap the shop photo & post it everywhere... make them bankrup lar... haha :p

Joze Foo said...

i understand how you feel..If for me..i sure tulan...maybe i wont eat and walk off... tapao bun to eat

Dragon said...

eddie, yes i need to go pai ang kong for good luck.

ang ku, next time u are in pg, i bring u there, let u snap the photo. haha.

hoon, tsp, mei yi, hnkp, help me "cheong soi kuei". wakakakaka.

CS said...

this is very common in penang hawker center la..

not every one got good memory....

some of thme really too old for this....

ya.. i understand u are frustrated.. but at the end.. you still can't fight with you stomach, who need to have something in...
hahaha

K3ViN said...

aiyo like tat also can kah.... somemore dont have much ppl also can make mistake, if many ppl how? i understand ur feeling... if i were u, i rather eat ban.... sooo ko lian tai nia

Dragon said...

yarloh, dunno how they do business one.... not going to order from that store anymore.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b