Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chao Ji Xiang Guang Da Dao 超级星光大道

I'm not sure how many of you are watching this singing competition programme from Taiwan, but this is one of the programme that I like the most now. It's on air on every Friday night.

Maybe some of you will curious how I watch it. Thanks to the internet and I have chance to watch it from Tudou.com. Tudou is a Chinese website that contain a lot of movies and series. It's more or less the same as Youtube. I will go to Tudou on every Sat because the video on uploaded by then.

Now, the competition left 6 contestants, the next show will decide who will be the 6th. I hope the one I like will win but I think the result will not like what I want. For sure they will let that girl who is leading to get number one. I don't like that girl, no doubt she is good in singing, but she is like so fake, acting just to get more marks from the judges. Oh, this competition is 100% decided by judges. Not like other singing competition, points are collected from sms and judges.

From this competition, I manage to listen to some of the great songs that I never heard before, like Radio Head's Creep and Xiao Huang Qi's 萧煌奇 Ni Shi Wo De Yan 你是我的眼 (You Are My Eyes). I posted about Radio Head's Creep on my previous post. For You Are My Eyes, I will post it later.

If you are inrested to watch, let me know, I will send you the link. :)

4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

no yang zhong wei i dun wan watch...lol

K3ViN said...

haha.... i want tat song.. pls send 2 me thanks :P

Anonymous said...

Sum times hor these judges chiak sai wan, they will choose base on the person looks rather than the way they sound. especially if the char bor pwetty.

Constance Chan said...

hahaha ya some judges are downright biased..

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b