Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Temple I

I went to 2 temples in a row on Sunday. My friend fetch me there. First we went to PBA (Penang Buddhist Association). We just pray using hand there.



This lantern made by my friend. He is very good at this art craft. He made it and asked his aunt to bring it over to PBA.


Some scene from PBA. A small garden.


Later, we went to the temple in Kampar Road. There, we prayed with the joss stick.


Every time I go to pray, I will pray for my family members to have good health. To me, health is very important.

4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

go kampar road pray didnt come visit me?

Anonymous said...

Temples are one of the things I miss most during CNY, when we were young during CNY eve after reunion dinner my grandma wud give us coins so we can give to the beggars at PBA, Kuan Yin Teng is one place I must go pray each time we go home.

David (AKK) said...

Ya me too... always pray for my families & friend to have more strength to overcome when facing toughness... also wish them free from any kind of suffering too :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#44726 side effects of ativan 1mg - lorazepam online india

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b