Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Day

Today is a Happy Day for me! I don't know why suddenly I'm in a HAPPY mode.

Tomorrow, the training is cancel, I can stay at home and rest.

I listen to Gary's Qi Chuang Ge 起床歌, in English, can be translate to "wake up song". The tune makes me HAPPY. I listen repeatedly. Of course, sing along as well. :)

Many people come to leave comment at my blog! Is it because of my About Comment post? Anyway, THANKS for dropping by and leaving the comment.

And now, I'm watching to Shaolin Soccer. Although I have watched it for many times, I like it very very much! It's so funny and make me laugh non stop!

I hope my HAPPY mode can last for a longer period! I hope, I really hope so........

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, good to see that u are happy... hehe...

Cheers up everyday~~~

David (AKK) said...

Yalor... Stay Cheerful & Be Happy Bro :)

Joze Foo said...

hua hee tiok ho

Kikey Loo said...

Glad to see you happy now.. (^.^)
I like the 'wake up' song too, we always play in the camp at morning section.

Dragon said...

mt wake up song is from gary cao ge and not pu xue liang one wor.... u got the correct one bo?

Kikey Loo said...

i think u right, i make a mistake liao.. :p

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b