Monday, February 4, 2008

Disney World

I went to the Hong Kong Disneyland 2 years back. I think it's the smallest among all the Disneyland around the world. I was having so much fun there. But, if I have the chance, I want to go to the Disney World, which is located in Florida. It contains four theme parks and two water parks. I think I need at least 2 days for me to finish all theme parks.

For the ticket, you must get it from Orlando Fun Tickets because they provide Discount Disney World Tickets. All kinds of tickets are available, including Magic Your Way Base Tickets, Magic Your Way Park Hopper Tickets, Magic Your Way Water Park Fun and More, Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Park Fun and More and Magic Your Way No Expiration. You can get more information on each type of ticket by checking out the website.

Disney World, wait for me, I will go one day, for sure!

2 comments:

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi,
Sounds interesting. I've not visit any disney so far and would really like to visit the Florida one too!
Happy Chinese New Year!

IvyQ said...

i went to Tokyo Disneyland before...@ End/Dec 06' sooo cold that time...very BIG...Tokyo Disneyland got 2 = the normal 1 another is DisneySea. I havent been to DisneySea yet..no time..but 1DAY i will go...Also SURE will go Disney Florida !!!

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b