Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oyster Aware

In a restaurant,
Oyster 1: I'm the most beautiful Oyster afterall.
Oyster 2: ........
Oyster 1: Don't you think so?
Oyster 2: Whatever~~~ it's useless for you to be beautiful here. You are going to be eaten up anyway.
Oyster 1: ........

Oyster, many people like to eat it, no matter raw or cooked. One of my friend like it very much. Every time we went to the Seafood buffet dinner, Oyster will be the main dish he will get. For me, I'm not really like and not really dislike. I will have it as long as I love to.

I think most of the oyster lovers don't know that raw oyster is containing a bacteria called Vibrio vulnificus which can cause serious illness or even death to people. For those who have diabetes, liver disease or a weak immune system, please avoid eating the raw oyster.

Anyway, oyster lovers still can have your favourite food in a well-cooked way. There are so many oyster recipes for you to try on. Besides, Gulf oysters that we consumed is guaranteed by the Gulf Oyster Industry. They have promised to deliver the most high quality and safe oyster in the world to all the people.



9 comments:

迷迭香 said...

i love oysters too ~
and i am fully aware of the consequences... as during one very unlucky dinner, i had severe food poisoning after eating the fresh oysters and was admitted to hospital, u dun want to know the details.... >.<"

Dragon said...

迷迭香, in fact, i want to know. can tell ar? maybe u can personal msg me at my msn. hahahaha. btw, add me at alooial@hotmail.com. i think u will have msn gua.... :p

Akira 思胜 said...

Osyter ah, ok ah, I can see some of this... But I cant eat too much, I have to save some spaces for other food if I go for buffet dinner... Yeah~~~

Dragon said...

akira, we can dine together some time, if u don't mind... hahaha.

Akira 思胜 said...

hahaha, no problem ler.... contact me lar... hehe...

迷迭香 said...

hahahaaaa.... u really interested ?
we went for japanese buffet dinner at one of the hotels...
after the dinner at abt 3am in the morning i started vomitting... after a few rounds of non stop vomitting i was admitted to the hospital, the moment i arrived at the hospital i started vomitting blood...@_@
the doc had to put me on drips and do the blood test and found that my blood had got more white blood cells at a dangerous level, which he cant understand why ~ so have to stay in the hospital for observations...
after that incident i din eat any oysters for more than a year >.<"


i will add u in my msn, hope u can recognised me ~ ^_^

Dragon said...

迷迭香, wow, so tragic! anyway, u r ok now... be careful next time lo....

迷迭香 said...

sometimes u just cant be too careful especially when it comes to food... eat first lar :p

Dragon said...

迷迭香, wah..... u also have the concept eat first then only think ar? hahahaha ;p

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b