Monday, March 31, 2008

Bead Bracelets

MyBeadGirl Design. Share. Wear.

When I first see this, I think of HNKP. She is the one who likes to do all kinds of handcraft including the Bead Bracelets (If I'm not mistaken. Hehe.) She is very good in designing and making the scrap book. However, I never see the bead bracelets that she made. I cannot give any comment over here, if not later she will kill me. :)



My Bead Girl is the site that gives you the chance to design your own bead bracelets. After designing, you can let them ship to you without any shipping fee! The price for the bead bracelets is starting from $10. HNKP, go try it out. I think you will like this site.

8 comments:

Joze Foo said...

ooh...got this type of website de ar? i will try it...You never see my design b4? i got post it in my friendster blog...but very few ppl saw it nia. Nvm i will post it in my blog soon... You dun suprised when you see my how creative am i....akakaka

Dragon said...

i knew you are creative la... if not, u cannot have so many nice scrap book.

Sue said...

I thought you are using beads...hahaha

Dragon said...

sue, me??? hahahahaha.

Akira 思胜 said...

aiyer.... girls punya things ler... hahaha... not for me...

Dragon said...

akira, design one to your gf mar....

迷迭香 said...

so... u order one yet ? ^_^

Dragon said...

迷迭香, not yet.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b