Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bad Day (cont)

My bad day was not over after I got my car. I don't have enough sleep in the afternoon made me sick. I have a terrible headache for whole night long. Another incident came and made my headache more even worse.

My phone's memory card cannot access my photos the other day. It's totally cannot read from the phone and card reader. I think of format it since everytime i turn off and on my phone, it will ask me whether want to format the card. Last night, while I'm in the office, I suddenly think of doing that. It needs a phone lock code for you to proceed. I went to th SE website and got the code and click yes on the format.

Just after the format, problems came. The phone started to act weird, it keeps hanging when I press on something. I'm so fed up and try many ways but it's still the same. My cousin asked to try on updating the software. I thought of that at first, but I didn't bring along the USB cable. Since I cannot wait until tomorrow morning, I went back home and took the cable during my dinner break (or should I say supper break?).

I managed to backup all my contact into my laptop. This is the most importannt thing I need to get it done before I did any upgrade. Just in case anything happen, my contacts are still available. I tried to do the software upgrade but it said the phone need to be fully charge. No choice, need to wait.

At that time, my phone went ok. I tried to press here and there and it seems to be working fine. I'm not sure what was wrong with the phone just now. Anyhow, I still proceed with the software upgrade. It's so easy to install the new version of the software. You only need to follow the instruction on the screen. Now, I'm using the latest version 1200-4404 R1EA031 080206 and it was working fine!

Luckily, my phone went back to normal. However, my headache was still there. Anyway, the phone is acting normal and I'm very happy about it.

12 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

it acted weird, i think because it low battery.. sometime cell phone can't work well when it low batt..

Dragon said...

kikey, i dont think is the batt problem. my batt is more than half at that time. i just dont know what is happening until now. weird!

K3ViN said...

finally u have find the way to save ur phone..actually the software is this one "R1EA031"..... Maybe it cause the software lor... glad u can update it lor....

Headmaster said...

Sound really pai mia lar you...
Anyway... Wish you all the bad things gone good things come lar...

By the way... What is OMB???
Oh My Bomb???
Oh My Boob???
Oh My Blog???
Oh My Barisan National???

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiyoyo, a really bad day for u neh... take care yo~~

Dragon said...

k3vin, not sure what is the cause.

headmaster, i also hope good things will come real soon. omb is what? hehehe, tell u other time.

akira, no kaya puff make my day even worse! :(

Akira 思胜 said...

wahsai, okok lor, next week bring to u lar...

迷迭香 said...

hahahaaa... finally the software upgrade is done ^_^

Dragon said...

akira, i'm waiting....

迷迭香, ya, finally..... yeah ^.^

Dragon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joze Foo said...

u are too tired and stress la...relax my friend!

Dragon said...

joze, i think like what u said, too tired.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b