Saturday, March 1, 2008

For those who left the comment

For those who left comment on my blog, PLEASE don't use the f word. If you want to f someone, go to other places. Don't come to my blog and f here.

The posts I have here are for sharing purpose and not for you to start a fight. Someone who names Anonymous even scold my friend, I'm not going to let this happen. Sorry for those who get scolded.

Please bear in mind, this is my blog and not yours!

I will delete those commments from my blog.

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

wahsai, got ppl said f word before ah??? hiong neh... they donno how to respect ppl blog also...

游子 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kikey Loo said...

yah, i saw the comments, about the politic topic, the person so rude!

Dragon said...

akira, yes la, so rude, f here f there. beh tahan nia.

kikey, deleted the comment lo... cannot see anymore. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

emm.. really like this .

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b