Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I got it BACK!!!

It's really unbelievable! Remember I told you guys I accidentally close the MSN window and lost the pictures that my friend drew? I GOT IT BACK!!!!

Today, I saw my colleague's MSN got many cute and funny emoticon. I was asking her how to get it. She told me it's Sweet IM. I went to download and installed. However, this Sweet IM is not compatible with my messenger plus. I was using messenger plus for few years and I really like the tablet chat and the chat log.

Although MSN itself also has the log, it's only recorded the text, not like the messenger plus. I was checking my chat log (both from MSN build in and messenger plus) and suddenly, I found the chat that I have with my friend and the pictures are inside the log!!!!!! OMB!! OMTK!! OMG!! I'm so happy!

Want to see the pictures drew by my friend? Here you go!

She wants to use this knife after me!


She became the vampire, I think.


This is ME!!


This is SHE!!

Messenger Plus, thanks you so much! MUACKS!

p/s I think CTM asked me what is OMB. Normally we will use OMG for Oh My God. This OMB is learnt from my friend. B stands for Buddha, OMB becomes Oh My Buddha. I have my own version, which is OMTK - Oh My Thee Kong! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. so cute..
hey what did u done to ur fren until she wan to use knife after u.. haha...

Kikey Loo said...

wah, so surprise to see this post!! :D

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, ur friend so good lar... hahaha... u owe ur friend wat ah, until she wan to kill u? haha...

Joze Foo said...

apalah, bring out all the gods....

迷迭香 said...

the joy of lost and found ~ ^_^

Dragon said...

cs, i already forgot why.

kikey, surprise leh....

akira, she is good at drawing... forgot why she wants to kill me.

hnkp, hahaha, someone asked me mar...

迷迭香, ya, really happy when i found them!!

K3ViN said...

wah u finally found it... i remember u say in ur post u have accidentally close the window n all gone... good lor... u finally get it.. nice draw also.....

Dragon said...

k3vin, ya, happy to get them back!

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b