Sunday, March 2, 2008

Unexpected Meet Up

I didn't plan to meet him. I even have no idea I will meet him. HNKP sms me, informed me he was in Penang and asked whether we can meet up or not. After few sms and call, we decided to meet up in eGate. At first, the venue was at Gurney Plaza. I think it's too far for me to go there. I suggested eGate instead.

Before going there, HNKP called, asked me to go fetch her since her lemon not yet back. I have no choice but to go fetch her. =.=

When we reached eGate, he was already there. We went to Starbucks and have chit chat there. Who is he? He is CTM lo.....



It's nice to meet up CTM althought it's an unexpected meet up.

8 comments:

Joze Foo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joze Foo said...

i delete the first comment cos spelling error. I tot u wanna tell ur reader about the joke of the day. ferry and fairy? lol...it is nice meeting up with u guys, we had a great laugh......and 10q for fetching me...kam the very sia

Dragon said...

haha, i forgot about that also. i try to write it in another post la, if i remember.

Anonymous said...

oh ya... that is very funny... leng, must tell that story... fairy??? ferry??? i still can't stop laughing when think about that... muahahhahahah...

leng, really thank the very much for meeting me up at a very last minute notice... sorry la, make you earn less money on that night... really so the sorry la...

迷迭香 said...

how wonderful got surprise visit some more... ^_^

yeelee said...

HI feilong,
i am sure u woould open ur big mouth when see i left comment here.. hahahaa
just wanna say hi and keep up ur job. i like ur blog as i can gain tec info from here.
wish u all the best..

Sue said...

Always egate..you can build house there and stay liao...or just move there...haha

Constance Chan said...

wah sounds like funler

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b