Friday, March 14, 2008

Bad Day

From previous post, I mentioned I will send my car to repair today and I did.

After back from work at 7am, when I reached home, it was almost 7.45am. I need to send the report by 8am. I quickly go for a shower and make some breakfast. As usual, Milo and Bread.

After sending the report, it was almost 9am. I was so tired at that time and I almost fall asleep. I was chatting with my friend until 10am before I went out. I reached the car repair shop at 10.45am. The mechanic said I was late as he told me to be there at 10am. He said he cannot promise to fix it by 3pm or 4pm. Maybe will only be ready at 6pm. I was like, OK lo, I have no choice what. The mechanic lend me his bike for me to ride home.

It has been a while I never ride a bike. I was a little bit nervous actually. When I almost reached my house, the bike just went off. I tried to start it for so many times until my leg pain, also cannot start. I called to the mechanic and he said maybe the bike was out of petrol. OMB!!!! (Taken from my friend, she used OMB rather than OMG. What is B means? You guess la~~~)

I waited there for around 30 minutes before he came and put in the petrol. When I reached home, it was over noon. I quickly finished my lunch, chat with my friend for a while and went to sleep. I was not able to sleep peacefully. The giant above me (I called the one who lived on top of me giant) starts to drill something. $(@#$*#$&(@#.

CTM called and woke me up around 4 something. He asked me is it true there is a protest in KOMTAR. I was not sure. I told him, I'm sleeping. If they fight, they will not fight until my place since KOMTAR is far far away from where I lived. Haha. Later, my mum told me the news on TV did mention about this incident. I'm not really sure what happening. Maybe I will check the online newspaper later or go to Malaysiakini.

Mechanic called me at 5.40pm, told me the car was ready. I rode the bike to the shop and took my car back. It's jammed, so many cars!!! But this time, I was very steady. You can actually have a different view when you are riding a bike if compare to what you see when you are driving a car.

Finally, my car is back!!! She has caused so many problems to me recently. I hope she will behave, if not, I will dump her.

p/s One more thing, one of my friend concerned about this and hope I will be happy soon. I just want to say, after seeing the message, I was happy and have forgotten all the frustrated moments!! Thanks! ^-^

10 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Finally u got ur wife back already... hahaha... good lar...

feel happy lor...

Dragon said...

akira, cannot so fast happy la, later she will not behave again.

Kikey Loo said...

this is life, sometime bad, sometime good. But remember always think POSITIVE!

hope u have a nice day! (^.^)

Dragon said...

kikey, u need to always remind me to think positive ya. i will have a nice day later, since im going to sleep as much as i can. oh man... i really need a rest.

Akira 思胜 said...

hahah, behave again ah??? aiyoyo, don behave in the middle of the road lor... choi~~~

Dragon said...

akira, u curse me ar? bad lo... choi choi choi....

K3ViN said...

glad everything will go fine lor.... how much it cost u?

Dragon said...

k3vin, 300+.

Joze Foo said...

ko lian tai... that ctm oso veli cham...we pg penang didnt concern so much...but he so kepo, he call me up oso!

Dragon said...

hnkp, yes lo, he got the news faster than me. haiyo.... let me sleep for 4 hours nia that day. :(

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b