Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sabah Trip (Part IX) - Before Going for River Cruise

After the Mud Volcano, we waited for the boat to fetch us for lunch. While waiting, we took some photos for memory.



What is this? I have no idea.


Banana, I assume.


Location map.




Of course must take photo of myself. Yeah.



The boat reached. Heading to lunch.


Little harbour.


We have our lunch here, Borneo Survivor Resort.


There are mosquitoes flying here and there looking for target. I was one of them. Stupid mosquito! It paid off on what it did to me. I kill it! Muahahaha.


Before leaving, take a photo of my shadow, prove that I was there. Hehe.

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I love the 1st photo, it is so nice!!!

Mei-Wah said...

i miss pulau tiga so much...
serene and peaceful~
and unpolluted~

K3ViN said...

Nice pulau...... i gonna visit it when i at sabah next time

十六 Keaton said...

你好厲害
連蚊子都拍到...
佩服~

SockPeng said...

i like first photo,......good capture........

Kikey Loo said...

i love the 1st photo so much, super nice!!! the nicest picture i ever seen in ur blog!!

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b