Friday, October 10, 2008

Notice from Someone

I saw this notice last few weeks when I went for badminton in U Garden. The notice pasted on the wall just beside the elevator. I think the owner was very eager to get the cert back.


If the cert and photos were so important, why it will get lost in the first place? Is this showed that the owner was not really care or careless about it? I have no idea. But the notice was not there anymore when I went there last Wednesday. Maybe someone found it and returned to the owner OR the cert and photos were lost forever.

P/S Btw, I decided to give out some prize for the guessing on "what is inside the parcel". For those who just came by and want to participate, just leave a comment. I will announce the answer by next week. Thanks.

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiyoyo, so careless meh.... For sure he or she will regret.....

AhhJohn said...

就算是孩子都有家长会丢失啦~何况是小小张的certificate~

K3ViN said...

adoi... y like tat one... tat really a important thing leh...... how can missing? ohhh my

董百勤 said...

很夸张咯
cert都会不见
XD

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Kesian the fella.
But i dun think is true.
Maybe some idiots got nothing better to do...

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b