Monday, October 20, 2008

Web Hosting

When I first started to have my own domain, I thought it will be an easy job. What I need to do is just go to the domain site, find a domain and buy it. I never think of other stuff. I thought once I have my domain, I can publish anything that I want without anything else.

I started to face problem when I really want to publish something to my domain. Luckily, I have my sister to help me out at that time. She told me I need to have a website hosting before I can publish anything to my domain. She helps and sends me a lot of the information related to web hosting.

Beside the information that was given by my sister, I also do some searching online. I found one of the web hosting rating website which is very useful for a newbie like me. I can check out the hosting plan which is available and read the reviews to check out which one is the best. If you plan to have multiple domains and you are not sure where to host them, you can get more details by reading the article "Where to Host Multiple Domains".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are working with mulitple Tier3 network provider which ensures stable network and best connectivity.always use enterprise-class hardware for our Node servers which ensures best performance.

There is full Root Access for every offshore vps plan, which enables you to install and run every program.

Anonymous said...

cheap dedicated server host your DMCA ignore projects with peace of mind. We do offer 2 different locations like Russia, Netherlands. Streaming servers are also available for Sporta streaming. You can order custom configuration for your dedicated servers.

Our data centers are connected with 10+ Gbps of the Channel, which provides low latency as well as cheap prices.

Fee Haa said...

Offshorededicated.net committed to provide reliable anonymous web hosting with protection from any encroachment, maintaining our client’s rights to full freedom of information and independence.

Maria John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chik cchaa said...

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.
webcare360

jimu jee said...

i am a fan of most us tv shows like Oprah and Ellen, i really enjoy watching tv shows
offshoreservers.net

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b