Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last Day of CNY

15 days of CNY has come to an end. Time flies. Just after I started working on the 5th day of CNY, I never feel any excitement of CNY anymore. From year to year, CNY has become less lively and exciting. Although there are still a lot of people playing fireworks and fire crackers, I cannot feel the excitement like what I always had when I was a kid. CNY is just for gathering and meet up purposes.

After CNY, everything becomes normal. Everyone has back to their work and continue their normal life. Life goes on. Many friends ask me why I never update. Haha, as usual, I think you will know the answer. I will try my best, OK?

Stop for now.

5 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

well, i miss the feeling of CNY at Penang... I always love CNY even now.. V(^.^)V

bearlim said...

try your best lar~wait u back luuh~

Anonymous said...

dun lazy liao ......

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, so busy meh? come back d lar...

Dragon said...

so touch 4 of you still supporting me and leaving me comment. thanks so much!

for those who came and never leave comment, thanks too!

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b