Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

TGIF stands for Thank God It's Friday. Many people loves Friday. Friday indicates weekend is coming. At work, you can see everyone is walking here and there, feeling happy and don't have much mood over the work.

To me, Friday is just another day. Since I am working shift, I need to work on either Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes, I need to work on both days if I cover someone. No weekend for me. I have used to it.

However, for normal shift people, weekend is very important to them. Normally, weekend will be the days for them to settle their own chores. Some will make weekend becomes their family day, stay and rest at home. I am doing the same thing during the off days. I like to stay at home and rest on my first off day. I don't feel like doing anything. I will just lying on the sofa and watch series, or even sleep on top of the sofa.

Recently, I have another thing to do during my off days, which is playing Wii. But, don't think that I will play for the whole day. Sometimes, I never touch on it. If I am not playing Wii, then maybe I will read my books. Oh yes, I have a lot of story books still pending for me to read. A lot a lot. I just finished 消失在醒来后 few days back. It's from 许友彬. Currently, I am reading Giddens 等一个人咖啡.

I am waiting to go for lunch now. I am so hungry. Wish you all have a wonderful weekend ahead. :)


The smiley picture is taken from Ang Ku's Facebook. :D

6 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

happy friday to you too!!! :)

Kikey Loo said...

i though u wanna write about TGIF restaurant. :p

Dragon said...

mei wah, happy weekend!!!

kikey, haha, u r wrong ;)

SMiLE said...

祝你周末愉快。。。。嘻嘻

Anonymous said...

now i understand the meaning of TGIF

enjoy ur weekend

Yean Foong said...

ha.. i prefer tuesday..

等一个人咖啡 is a good book to read~!

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b