Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fast Response from EOE Online

I just got the email confirmation from eoe online. If you have no idea on what I am talking about, please refer to my yesterday post about the photo printing online.

I submitted the review together with my selected 50 4R photos and 2 8R photos at 6.23pm yesterday. In 16 hours time, I got the reply. Fast response!


I am so happy to get the email from them. Now, I will wait patiently on the arrival of my photos. 3 working days, means it will be around next Monday or Tuesday. As long as it reaches me, I will be more than happy. Hahaha.

For those who not yet done the review and want to have free printing of your photos, do visit www.eoe.com.my for more information. One basic requirement is, your blog needs to be 6 months old and has at least 30 posts in it.

Good luck!

3 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

wah, so happy for you! hope the photos you received will be in great quality~ faster write review once you received your photos~

Dragon said...

yes, happy happy!!! thanks mei wah!!!

i will definitely write the review once i got the photos! :)

Kikey Loo said...

will do when i hav time

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b