Friday, February 20, 2009

Nintendo Wii

I get addicted to Wii when my company bought it for us to play during our break time. It comes with only Wii Sport. That is why Wii Sport has become our one and only game that we played. Once we have the break time, we will go to the Wii room and challenge each other on tennis or bowling. These are the 2 sports that we played most of the time.


Since small, I never own a game console. Nintendo Wii is my first game console in my life. I am very happy to own it. Besides Wii console, I also got myself the Wii Fit. This is the purpose why I bought Wii.


Currently, I am playing the game called The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It was a RPG game, means it has a storyline. You are controlling the main character and need to play base on the story. I have addicted to it. It is a nice game and the graphic was just great.


Besides Zelda, I still have quite a number of games with me. However, don't think that I always play non stop on it. In fact, I never touch on the Wii on some of the days. You know, sometimes, you just don't have the mood to play at all. Haha. :)

If you never try on Wii, try it yourself. I think you will fall in love with it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your company so good !!
free wii for u play

meiyi said...

i want to play wii at ur place... :(

Mei-Wah said...

i want a nintendo too!

Kikey Loo said...

not very hot abt Wii..

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b