Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

Have you watched before the movie Independence Day starring Will Smith? If you have, you will know that July 4th is the Independence Day for US. Since it was a big day for US, Google for sure will have the special logo. As usual, nice right?

********************************************************************

I know I know....... You are waiting for my Sabah Trip post. I'm still in holiday mood, I was so lazy to sort the photos and write about them. I try to start from Monday, OK? Just give me some time.

For the time being, for those who not yet guess on the number of photos i have taken, please do so. There are some people asking me for tips. What I can tell is, I took quite a lot of photos. Since it's using memory card, I can take few photos on the same scenery with different mode. :) Is this consider tips? I think so, hehe.

If you want to change the answer, you still can do it. Just let me know by leaving the comment. Is this consider another tips? I think so too, hahaha.

P/S I am reading and leaving comments for all the blog in my list at the moment. If you still not yet see my comments, please be patient ya. I have so many to read!!!

16 comments:

SMiLE said...

sofa?

SMiLE said...

哈哈。。真的坐沙发哦。。。

我已经去换答案了。。嘻嘻。。

iamlz said...

wah..u really gave a hard question leh..i guess..2500? hehh..looking forward!! XD quick quick ya!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

happy independence day to the Americans!!

Dragon said...

smile,对的!你是沙发!!我的沙发很容易拿到的!换了答案?哈哈哈。

limzhi, hahaha, hard question? like that only good mar.... if easy one, no need to guess better la. i just give out the gift will do. :)

tsp, holiday in US lo!!!

bearlim said...

welcome back! :)
okay, we will wait you in patient mood :P

Akira 思胜 said...

Talking about Will Smith, go and watch Hancock ya, it is a nice and funny movie!!! Hehe...

Waiting for your photos, sure got a lots neh...

Anne said...

My answer REMAIN~~^^
wow~ tat google logo is really pretty!!
MAN~ u didnt sleep whole night ma? juz launch all blog in one night?
how many hour could be ne??^^

十六 Keaton said...

哇..你那麼懶惰的
快快去上載那些像片上來
我想看
我不要等到禮拜一

Piggy said...

Hee hee.....take care ya....rest more ok?

K3ViN said...

i change my answer..... possible 3000..... haha

Somewhere in Singapore said...

i will wait patiently for your pictures, keke...

冬凡 said...

龙, 在等你的照片。。别在偷懒了。。

迷迭香 said...

Independence day or not...
u better go sleep and rest more lar >.<"

Anonymous said...

yayya..i still havent look for your photo!!

Dragon said...

bearlim, thanks fo waiting ya.

akira, handcock... suppose to watch on friday morning, but im not feeling well, so didnt make it. yes, lots of photos.

anne, i work night la....

十六夜真人,就让我懒惰一下嘛。生病了,没办法。

piggy, i really need to rest more.

k3vin, why u change your answer?

sharon, thanks for waiting!

冬凡,明天就开始上传。让你久等了!

迷迭香, ya, rest more!!

choy yin, my photos on sabah trip will start to post by tomorrow. be patient ya.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b