Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lasik

I think many people heard of Lasik especially for those who are wearing glasses. Lasik is a corneal reshaping procedure by using the laser technology. With this eye surgery, one no longer needs to wear the glasses anymore. To me, I would really want to try it out. However, until now, I didn't make a move. Why?

Every time I talked with my friends about this, some will say it's not good to do it. They said Lasik is not 100% safe. You will not sure whether the surgery will success or fail. If fail, your eyes will become blind. Some of them said it's too expensive to do it while some other will think that they have already used to wearing the glasses.

After listening to those comments, the most important reason that pull me back is the first reason. I'm scared that my eyes will be blind if there is anything wrong during the operation.

If you lived in California and want to get more information about Lasik, you can always go to Lasik in Walnut Creek, Santa Rosa, San Francisco or Silicon Valley.

7 comments:

迷迭香 said...

it is not 100% safe...
and it is not permanant...

Dragon said...

but no need to wear glasses. wearing glasses very ma huan sometimes!

JL said...

I also don't dare scare later become blind. I am so use to wear contact lense.

Anonymous said...

Of course there will be risk doing lasik. When I'm young, not so scary because not much knowledge about the ops. simply do it for convenience sake:) As I'm getting older, I will think 3 times to do it..hahaha.

Dragon said...

jl, yes lo, blind liao cannot recover eh....

taoju, thanks for coming to my site ya..... yes lo... as we grow older, we will easily to scared over something.

Chobits said...

If my power is over 1000 then i will have a try.
Ohno, Aunty Dragon, i didn't realize you have 老花眼, feel pity for you, you really have to make a try because you are still young you know, a bright future is waiting for you, ohh~ poor aunty dragon..

Dragon said...

chobits, 老花眼, who said so?

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b