Tuesday, September 4, 2007

S.H.E.

I went to see S.H.E. few weeks back in the Astro Talented Quest held in Pisa, Penang. My cousin won the VIP passes. Since it's a long time I didn't go such an event, I decided to go with her. I'm working on that day, so, I swap with my colleague. Thanks to him!! :)

I did bring my camera but the quality coming out was not that good. That's why I didn't post any photos previously. Although it's a VIP pass, our seats are still far from the stage. Thanks to my 12x zoom camera, if not, I don't think I can get any photos or videos clearly.

My friend, Mei Yi, sent me the photos few days back. There are so clear!!!

Mei Yi, Thank You So Much!!!









3 comments:

meiyi said...

you are welcome.
Somebody sent it to me.
maybe you should thank that person too!

Sue said...

Great pix..btw..u have been tagged..read my blog..hahaha

David (AKK) said...

Wow... SHE my fav idols... haha...
Me Almost 30's liao still "gila" with SHE... haha :p

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b