Thursday, September 20, 2007

Facebook

Many people are asking me to join Facebook. I didn't do so at first since I'm not really like to have so many accounts on this kind of stuff: friendster, multiply, etc. But.... (there is always a but) I joined in the end.

Facebook really has many kind of stuffs for you to play on it. The interesting one will be the vampire, zombie and warewolf stuff. You can bite them and turn your friend into on of those. You also can fight with others to gain points and upgrade your level.

Besides, it has Aquarium, Garden and even Graveyard for you to decorate. Your friends can send you fishes, flowers, and so on. I only have Garden and Aquarium. I don't want to have a Graveyard. HAHA.

I just started to explore today. After I signed in, I just left it there, did nothing. To my surprise, my sis and bro also joined Facebook and added me. My bro is the one that bite me and make me to become a zombie. Hehehe.

It seems like you can do a lot of stuff there. I still need time to do more exploration. Overall, Facebook is like a place for you to become a kid once again. Do you agree?

6 comments:

Joze Foo said...

Ah Leng i think we share same thoughts........ do you know my last post in my friendster's blog before i migrate to blogspot is also about face book.............lol

Anonymous said...

haha i really agree with u... i feel like i become kids again.... can poke ppl... can launch attack 2 others...... feel like i become kids lioa haha

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Leng!Your blog is very interesting!!!Hahaa!!!I agree with you,i oso feel like become back to kids liao,so let us play all the games in facebook ya!Hahaaa!!!

Dragon said...

Thanks for supporting....

Kacang, why your blog empty one? hahaha.

Tau Tau, strat bog la.... sure got stuff to write one... you can write on your pasar stuff also mar...

Joze, just coincidence la.... :)

Constance Chan said...

wah. kambuan join liao ka

meiyi said...

Facebook is for adults..
and there was a review on the the cost for the employers if all their employees spend a minimum of 2 hours with facebook. :)

worst is.. Facebook is addictive and neverending.

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b