Saturday, September 5, 2009

TruTV

I am a fan of horror and gruesome flicks. It doesn't matter how scary or gruesome it may be, it is still a movie, to me. However, reality TV is totally different. It is filled with real suspense and reaction. Watching such shows, keep me on the edge of my seat most of the time.

There is a particular truTV video that shows real reactions on people going on the Bungee Jump. I don't think I will ever be brave enough to try one. I probably will be dizzy and faint before executing the jump! I personally know some friends who dare to go on bungee jumping. One did one on a trip to New Zealand. How frightful for me but bold of her. If you ever decide to try going on one, perhaps a good idea would be to watch videos from truTV to have an idea how it is like. After all, the reactions are real.


So many things can happen while on the Bungee Jump. Cross your fingers, pray all you can. Or you can also avoid all this anxiety and stress level. Do watch all the videos from truTV. Try the Most Daring category. It is just exciting and will keep you up all night watching them!

Post?slot_id=45184&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b