Friday, June 6, 2008

Tripod

For people who like to take photo, tripod is an equipment that you must have. Tripods can help a photographer to take a nice photo, especially during night time, without shaking and blurring the image. If you are travel alone, tripod will be a very good tool for you to take photo without asking from others. You just need to set it up and do whatever post you like and wait for the photo to be taken.

I bought my tripod few years back. I was going for vacation that time. I thought it will be good for me to have a tripod. Indeed, it helped me a lot during my trip. My friend keep asking me why I brought that along. They think that it is a waste of space. Until they need it, then only they knew it's useful. Furthermore, I'm the one carrying and not them.

If you want to take photos during night time, please use a tripod, unless you can 100% sure that your hand will never move. If not, it is advised to use a tripod.

6 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Sit sofa...

Thanks for sharing...

迷迭香 said...

but troublesome to carry ah....

Dragon said...

sharon, welcome.

迷迭香, not troublesome la. when u want to use it, then u will know it is not troublesome at all.

tsuey miin said...

tripod really useful!but if need to bring it along always den will become a trouble ..>.<

Anne said...

nvm~ If dragon sponser tripod is nothin for trouble! haha ^^

Dragon said...

sai ling, it's not really trouble for bringing along.

anne, i sponsor? hahaha, i can help u bring. :)

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b