Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Have a Date with Giddens (III)

Continue from the previous post...

There was a super fan out there! He brought all his books for the autograph. From his conversation with Giddens, he went to the book fest in KL as well. But in KL, due to too many people, every one is only able to sign for 2 books. He mentioned he drove 2 hours to come to PG for this event. I think he is from Ipoh or somewhere around that.

You can see the books he has, 3 stacks!!!


Hey you! Don't forget to pay me the advertisement fee ya!


I managed to have another photo with Giddens before we have a group photo. Most of the people already left, just a few of us that need him to sign all the books.



The End.

Hey!!! Where is the answer? Hahaha, I knew la... I'm not that old yet, I still remember. I purposely one... Hehe. Here you go.

Please count yourself how many books are there in the photo? If you think you cannot count from the below photo, don't worry, I have another photo for you to count.


This one easier to count right? If you are still not able to count, knock your head to the wall la. I also have no idea already.


Total of the books from the photo above is 12. Remember on my previous post: Giddens is Coming to Town, I mentioned that I have 7 books from Giddens. Now, time for you to do some kindergarten mathematics: 12 minus 7 is what? The answer is 5. Yes, I bought 5 of the books on the spot and I got the autograph for all 12 books! So happy. :)

The End. (This time is real one ^.^)

27 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

u really a super fan for him...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

U're his zhong shi supporter... keke...

迷迭香 said...

maybe i will go search for 第一个人咖啡....
the title attracted me some how ~

SockPeng said...

忠实支持者一号就是Dragon

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, u are really a 100% super fan for him lar... hahaha... he looked so young, muahahahaha....

Donno when can u finish the books? Borrow me lar... hehe... can?

Piggy said...

Get to take photo with him. Sure very happy lor. Someday tell me what he wrote that managed to get ur interest...ok? Ha ha :)

Anne said...

O.O 12 books!!! U RICH!! >.<
but still wanna to see u kiss giddens picture ..hehe^^

hav u read all the books yet?? ^^

Anonymous said...

wow..you bought many of his books wor..

K3ViN said...

kikey, u suppose use die hard fan..... wakakaka....... wah really alot of book need 2 sign wor....... lucky u have all signed :P sure u very happy lor :P

Kikey Loo said...

Kevin, "die hard fan" so chim...
i never use this word!! haha.. :)

iamlz said...

Wah..finally ended.. XP
Wana know about you la, dun wana know about him ady heheh..

Jys said...

wow, his book nice ar? must be nice lar.. will go look for it next time!!

Dragon said...

kikey, so so only la....

sharon, haha, am i?

迷迭香, is 等一个人咖啡la..... not 第一个人咖啡.

sockpeng, the super fans is the one with 3 stacks of books! the most i will become no 2 only. hehehe.

Dragon said...

akira, haha, looked young? like me lo. wakakakaka. not sure when can finished also. want to borrow? can, but need to take 200% extra care of the book one wor.... u can do it bo?

piggy, ok, will tell u someday la. want me to open a class for this? wakakaka.

anne, 7 books bought previously la... not all bought at the same time. not yet finished all.

choyyin, yes lo, bought quite a lot. hehe.

Dragon said...

k3vin, die hard fan? haha, i'm just a normal fans nia. yes, very happy.

kikey, haha, yes lo. that one is super duper liao eh. hehehe.

limzhi, wah, want to know about me? come to pg and find me la. wakakaka.

joyce, yes, nice! i like them!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

finally the final installments of the entries...pheww..

u bought so many of the books..then i think must be interesting the story line..

ok..so wht's ur next post..not 'i have a date with giddens (iv)..haha..

levian said...

oh my, you're a fanatic !! impressive indeed !! :D i'm no good with mandarin novels. :P

Akira 思胜 said...

Of course can lar, want me to wrap the book for u boh? free of charge lar... haha...

邓秀茵 said...

耶!我终于也买到了九把刀的《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》~~开心!^0^

董百勤 said...

walau, today i finally got bright moment and moon city ,finish my collection of youbin's book le, so happy!

迷迭香 said...

typo error lar....XD

Joze Foo said...

so happy ar you somemore do macam-macam pose! I know you dun like to do tag... but this tag is for good cause...hope you can do it

Dragon said...

tsp, will not have part 4 la. nothing to write about it already. yes, nice books.

levian, not good in chinese novel? nvm, good in english novel also the same. hehe.

akira, wah... wrap the books for me? hahahaha, so good neh..

Dragon said...

秀茵,我昨天才看完《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》。好好看!真的想像他一样拥有这么多的中学回忆。

百勤, good for you. happy reading!

迷迭香, hahaha. i thought u blur blur.

joze, i saw it liao. maybe do tomorrow la... no promise. but i have clicked.

tsuey miin said...

wow~u really a gidden super fans!!do u able to finish all?@@ or u already finish all the books?@@
i just feel interested on the 月老,红线 that series..keke..

Dragon said...

sai ling, haha, for sure i was able to finish all, but not now la... in the future sure can finish one. wakakakaka. 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》also very nice! u can try to read it.

Chobits said...

Actually i am reading 打喷嚏 (only two pages, lazy to read)
You lose to my brother, he is number one fan, any series he also read, hehe~ ^^
I also wan to borrow~ >.<

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b