Saturday, November 3, 2007

Car repair day

Today is the 3rd time in a week I met up with Arabai, 2nd time for Laksa. Laksa seems nothing to do at home and call us up for function almost everyday. :D

Last night, I got the message from Arabai around 9 something, asking me to go fetch her and have supper with Laksa. Since I'm quite "zheng sin" (due to 13 hours sleep the previous day), I agreed to go with them. I went to fetch Arabai around 10.05pm and met up with Laksa in Jelutong. To my surprise, Ian was there (I thought he was sleeping at home already like what his mom told me in the phone). He is cute, and yes, active. He likes to move around and play with the umbrealla.

Then today, I need to send my car for repair, in Jelutong as well. After sending the car for repair, I walked around 15 minutes to go to my grandfather's house. I called up Laksa, see whether she is free to come out. She cannot make it since Ian is sleeping. While waiting for my car to be done, I fall asleep in my grandfather's house. Then, phone rang, woke me up. It's Laksa. She will come and fetch me. How nice. :)

We don't know where to go, then Laksa called up Arabai. We went to visit her in town area, and guess what? We go to eat again~~~~ I managed to have fried Jawa Mee... Yum Yum. After that, Laksa sent me to get my car.

My car always give me problem. It's old, already 8 years. This time costs me RM180. :( I don't have enough money to pay the car repair man. So paiseh......I still owed him RM20, I will pay to his brother instead. Yes, he is my colleague's brother.

I think of changing the car, but I cannot do it now. I still need to wait 2-3 years before I can buy a new one. So, no choice la.... Repair first. What to do, unless I strike 4D. But I don't think I can get this kind of money. I need to work hard in order to get money. That's why I blog, I PPP.... HAHA :)

4 comments:

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Nvm lo leng,ban ban lai lah!Ya!You need to work hard to make your dream come true not by aming the 4D!Hahaa!!!Lucky you ya!Got such a nice ppl to company you(Laksa,Ian & Arabai)!Hehehe...

David (AKK) said...

Dragon,
Dun so rush for the car first since it's still can function well, not so teruk & still can pakai rite...

Wish you good luck on your 4D, Ban Leng, Pao Beh, Toto, Strike etc... haha ;p

How nice if staying in PG which can meet friend always :)

Dragon said...

hahaha, ang ku, i didn't buy those ban leng, pao beh or even toto one la.... i just say nia.....

move to pg la, then u can go out with all of us. haha.

K3ViN said...

sooo poor.... old car is like tat lor..... since it still can use.... y nope use until it cant be use lioa lor......

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b