Friday, October 5, 2007

Streamyx Sux!!!

I'm not able to online for few days due to that stupid and lousy streamyx service. At first, I thought it's due to my hardware issue. But I can online on and off. I called them up and they said my port is having some problem, they were not able to reset my port and need to escalate to their technician for the next level support. I have no idea why my port is having problem again. They just changed it for me few months back due to the packet lost issue.

Besides this, I went to TM the other day, thinking of transferring my Streamyx account over to my new house. I thought it will be easier, but it turn out not to be in this way. They told me, your area ports already full, need to wait for the new port. I asked them when will it be. They gave me a very stupid answer, DON'T KNOW. I almost scolded them. What a silly answer!!! I really cannot accept. Later, they told me it should be 2 weeks later, and gave me the phone number for me to call and check the status. I called the number but no one answer the phone. WTF!!! What kind of service is this?

I just think that, if in the market, we have many other service provider, will TM act like this? I don't think so. For the time being, Streamyx are dominant almost the whole market. From this incident, I really think of changing to another service provider like Maxis or Penangfon. The signal for Maxis is not strong enough on my area. For Penangfon, they still negotiating with the developer's management. Arrrgghhhh.......

I'm going to move in real soon, it means that I cannot use my internet in my new house! Oh man..... How can it be? I have totally no idea how am I going to live without the internet. I cannot check my mail, cannot facebook-ing, cannot blogging, cannot MSN, cannot Skype, cannot download, cannot.......... So many things I cannot do. Nothing I can do now but just chase after them day to day. I hope they are people that are so kind to open their wireless without setting any password, so I can steal their wireless and use. Another option, maybe I can stick the note inside the lift or ask who wants to share me their wireless connection, I will pay them accordingly.

Streamyx really gave me lot of problems. Conclusion, Streamyx SUX!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally raise my leg n agree with u haha.... still can joke when u angry :P ya i also face this kind of problem... mine even worst, when raining, my connection will be unstable n keep on disconnect.... so when i in the middle of downloading some big file or chatting in skype, i will naik geram one cos i have 2 wait my modem 2 stable, connected the line, start all over again 2 download the file, n wait 4 skype 2 reconnected again... haiz..... soooo many process..... what to do?

Headmaster said...

Remind me of all those hard time when I apply for my streamyx... T_T...

I did try to find other service provider but too bad so far streamyx is cheaper with more coverage and higher speed compare with others...
So wish you good luck lar...

Joze Foo said...

yala, my company web designer told me streamyx is trying to expand world wide. This is the cause for all the problems we faced. This problem will gonna last for some times. Knn~~ local oso cannot stabilize the system somemore wan make it to world wide.. My web designer advise to cahnge to maxis or celcom

Kimmy Suzuki said...

hahaa!Dragon,wan my wireless from japan or not?i can share with you!hehehe!!!

Constance Chan said...

wah heng wor sg one not like tat..heeheehee

if not the broadband stations will have endless emails and snail mail letters of complain till cannot see the surface of their desks..

Constance Chan said...

aiyoh taugeh, why raise yr leg pulak.. kakaka..

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b