Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Aaron Kwok~~~~

This morning, nothing to do, very boring and not really in good mood. So, i browse, browse and browse the internet, and went into the Aaron Kwok forum that I long time didn't go. Aaron is going to have his concert in HK on 17 Nov for 5 shows. I want to go!!!!! But, I think I only can say and think only. If really want to go HK to watch Aaron's concert, the total expenses will be a lot. SIEN NIA. :( No choice la, wait for his DVD lo..... What to do.... HAI....



For this concert, Aaron Kwok has his latest theme song, called Wu Lin Zheng Zhuan 舞林正传. As usual, is a dance hit song that can let him dance. I just love to see he dance.


Besides his concert, Aaron is having his latest movie The Detective. I never heard of this movie before. So I further checked and noticed this movie will be in cinema on this Thursday 4 Oct!!! Oh YES, I can go watch it since I'm off on that day.




HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~~~~

6 comments:

jepunlauee said...

wow,hor liow..can see movie pulak in your blog..I love cantonese movies..dramas..

Sue said...

You like Aaron one ah....

Kimmy Suzuki said...

The movie is vry hor kua, i wan to get the dvd next time!
Don`t worry ok,wait i kena lottery liao i take you go watch Aaron concert!Hahaa!!!

Dragon said...

im going to watch it this week!!! hahahaha. kacang oh kacang.. u quick quick go buy many lottery ar.... then u don't forget what u have said. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

well from the preview it look hor kua...... looking 4ward 2 watch it.....

Constance Chan said...

ya ya.. put lah movies.. for us to watch..hehe

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b