Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Penang 2nd Food Blogger Gathering

I attended the Penang 2nd Food Blogger Gathering on last Saturday night. It was held in Edelweiss Cafe at 7pm.



The biggest surprise of the night was I finally met Chan Lilian in person! I never thought of she will join the gathering. Just few days ago in the Nuffnang movie premiere, I asked Mei Yi to take the photo with her since I didn't have the chance to go.


Besides the famous and pro blogger Chan Lilian, I also met the "Best Blog in Town" owner Nicholas Chan!! I knew Nicholas few years back through Penang Hokkien. That time, he was only 14!!! Oh My....


Of course, I will not miss the chance to take photo with them!!!

Me with Lilian.


Me with Nicholas.


Me with CK Lam. CK is also one of the active food blogger. She even appears in the Guang Ming newspaper! Famous huh?!!


I cannot post all the photos since some of them still want to be unknown to others. Hehehe.

If you want to see nice photos on the food, you can go to Yummy Station, ShiokOrNot or AlvinYang.

I really enjoy and have a wonderful time with all the food bloggers. It was so nice to meet all of you. Let's wait for the next round! :)

6 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

wah wah wah... i wanna join too~

Tau Sar Phneah said...

i was waiting for this post so long..hehe..im gonna join the next one..finger crossxx..

Constance Chan said...

wah... finally can see mom and son pic... i mean super bloggers la.

Akira 思胜 said...

wow, Nice gathering wor... Haha, too bad I'm not in the group...

Kikey Loo said...

nice gathering, saw the foods on ur another blog, look yummy!

K3ViN said...

wah.. nice event......

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b