Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kinder Surprise

I like Kinder Surprise, not because of the chocolate, but the toy inside. Previously, when I was in Singapore, I accidentally saw the Kinder Surprise has the Doraemon's toy inside. As you know, I like Doraemon. Without any consideration, I bought. There are 3 Kinder Surprise in 1 box. For sure, there will be a Doraemon's toy inside one of the Kinder Surprise.

On that time, Malaysia still cannot find any of the Kinder Surprise. But now, you can have it here. I saw it when I went shopping in Sunshine Farlim. It costs RM3.30 each. I bought one to try it out.


The chocolate inside was good but a bit sweet.


The toy I got was a bit lousy. It was easy to assemble.


This Kinder Surprise is suitable for kids. If you have kids at home, I think they will be very happy to get this egg shape chocolate.

8 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, not bad, I wanna get one too! Hehe...

SockPeng said...

may i know how much for Kinder Surprise?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Me also like Xiao Ting Dang... hehe...

AhhJohn said...

cute~ havent try it b4~

Christina Kim said...

hehehe....the toy looks like such cheap attempt to even con kids:p
No wonder you didn't like it...hahaha

Anonymous said...

but rm3.30 is a tad too expensive le..

Faye fly said...

kinder products aways tat sweet n nice ^^

K3ViN said...

i think Klang cant find it lor...

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b