Thursday, September 18, 2008

KFC Free Wifi

Have you tried to use the free wifi provided by KFC?


I was so happy when I saw the sticker on the glass door, saying that Free Wifi available @ KFC. I went inside and order some food for dinner. I took out my laptop and try to get online by using the KFC Free Wifi. It took so long time trying to connect, but failed. I tried for few times and it was still the same. I asked the crew there and they told me, the wifi is automatic, they cannot do anything. They also have no idea on it.

I was fed up la, of course. My main purpose was to online and not eating the KFC. In the end, I walked to McDonalds just beside the KFC. I just sit there without order anything. I can get connected easily!

Next time, better go to McD rather than KFC. KFC Wifi SUCKS!!!

8 comments:

SockPeng said...

last time, i went to MCd at Megamall Prai ,had discussion with friend for assignment , then we used laptop, waiter said we are not allow use McD plug to get power supply. :(

Kikey Loo said...

when i was traveling i used to online at Starbuck...

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, I faced this before... Better go to Old Town or Starbucks for better WIFI...

meiyi said...

wei.... .ancua??
sudah dapat dah?

Anonymous said...

oh no wonder la you are at McD this morning. so good life, Mc Muffin and Coffee...

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Poor KFC
Bad reviews from you =P

Mei-Wah said...

hmm... so lousy one ar? hahaa...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

better stay at mcd then..hehe..

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b