Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tarpaulin

I used to ride a motorcycle before I bought a car. It is very convenient to find parking place, if compare to a car. However, when it is raining, I wish to have a care instead. Now, I no longer ride my motor cycle anymore. It is abandoned outside my old house. I feel bad about it and I think I need to get the custom made tarps to covered it.

Tarpaulin or tarp is the best material to help covering your exposed objects or areas, for not getting dirty over the time. Vinyl tarp and poly tarp are the famous two. The best part is, the poly tarp is water proof. You no longer need to worry the objects will get wet. Furthermore, you can wash and clean them if they are getting dirty. However, I seldom see people using it in my housing area. Maybe it is not so popular here.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b