Saturday, June 5, 2010

Android 2.2 (Froyo) Upgrade

I have been waiting for more than a week on the Android 2.2 upgrade for my Google Nexus One. Nic, my only friend who owned a Google Nexus One, already upgraded to Android 2.2 manually. Yes, the upgrade file is available online for those who cannot wait for the OTA (Over The Air) upgrade. I also have the file, but I decided not to upgrade manually and wait.

From the news, the upgrade file from the internet is not the official release upgrade from Google. It will be the official release upgrade if you got it through OTA upgrade. My sister also own the same phone as I do now. I think she will let me know once she got the update. She is checking it every morning. Hahaha......

I hope I will get the upgrade soon, most probably by this month.

3 comments:

jedi_fan said...

I upgraded my Nexus One manually, but Google has confirmed it was only a test version. I'm still waiting for the OTA. After I get the official version, I'll root it. :-)

jedi_fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 伴游网 , 美女激情交友聊天社区

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b