Tuesday, August 4, 2009

QLOG

What is QLOG? If you asked me what is a BLOG, I can answer you right away. But not QLOG. I have no idea what is that. At first, I read it as Q-LOG. I tried to search it on Wikipedia, but there is no result return. Finally, I managed to get it from http://www.amyafrica.com and know the pronunciation of QLOG. QLOG is pronounced as "clog".

QLOG is a website that let you ask question on almost everything, including online marketing, email marketing, analytic, SEO/SEM, shopping carts and etc. It is 99% Queries and Quintessentials & 1% Quibblings. After submitting a question, you will get the answer for your question to clear your doubt.

Amyafrica's QLOG is only a month old. That is why, only 2 to 3 posts are posted on the website in a week time. For each post, you can join the conversation and submit your view and comment about the topic. In fact, you are welcome to do that. It will be fun and a good way to get more knowledge.

QLOG is a good idea to interact with users and sharing the knowledge. However, participation of the users is a big question mark to me. Anyway, try to point your browser to amyafrica.com to check out this good QLOG.

Post?slot_id=42285&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b