Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3rd Week in Kulim

It has been 3 weeks since I came to work in Kulim. I have started to use to drive all the way from Penang to Kulim everyday. The job here is better if compare to my previous department. I have already bored towards my previous job. Of course, I will still going back after 2 more months here. I think it's time for me to move on to another department, instead of staying there.

This morning, before coming to work, it started to rain. It was so heavy until I can hardly see the road. I drove very slow. Some of the places were already flooded with water. Luckily, there is no rain when I reached my company. Actually it is good to have the rain, since it is so hazy these few days. People are sick just because of the weather.

Today is my brother's Birthday. Wishing him Happy Birthday and may all his wishes come true.

2 comments:

sock peng said...

happy birthday to ur brother

Lilian Chan said...

It's time to move, I morally support you:)

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b