Saturday, July 28, 2007

ReOpen!!!

Actually, I dont want to post any blog in blogspot anymore, since my blog is in Chinese and I have moved my blog to a Sina. However, some of my friends not really understand Chinese and keep asking me when I will write blog in English again (I have posted one English blog in my Sina site). So, since so many people are blogging recently, I decided to reopen my blogspot, to write in English. For the Chinese blog, visit my Sina's blog.

OK..... Let's start..... I didn't login blogspot for a long time and today when I login, it asked me to change to a new template. So, ok lo.... before change, it states that some of the setting will be erased but the system will backup before changing it. I go ahead and click yes. All my previous setting is gone with my one click and I tried to restore back my previous setting, wt*........ I cannot find it!! SHIT!! Nevermind, maybe it wants me restart everything to have a new life. Wahahahaha.

3 comments:

meiyi said...

hm.. y not maintain 1 blog.. either sina or blogspot.

Dragon said...

i think better to have 2. different readers mar.....

Sue said...

Ya la. Write in English ler..we 'ang moh' sai one...muahahaha..

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b