Sunday, July 4, 2010

Android 2.2 FRF91 OTA Upgrade

Finally, I got the OTA update from Google.

This afternoon, as usual, when I want to check my phone for any messages or call, I got this System Update message on my phone, telling me to install the new upgrade! The very first thing I did, I run to grab my camera and take the photos on the update screen.



I clicked on more info and the next screen was actually telling you what will be the changes on this upgrade.



After restarting the phone, it is with Android 2.2 FRF91 Build. My nexus One become so smooth when scrolling and switch from one app to another. I am so happy that I have the OTA upgrade finally, which I have waited for around one month!

One more thing, Android 3.0 will be coming out this fall. I think all the Nexus One owners will get the update by end of the year, hopefully. Gingerbread, will be the name for Android 3.0. For sure, Android 3.0 will be a huge jump for Google. Let's wait it patiently.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b