Friday, November 23, 2007

Get Paid to Blog with Smorty

Some of you may know, I started to blog 2 years back after get influenced by my brother. I'm writing in Chinese at that time. Later, I get to know many friends from China and I moved my whole blog into Sina. Just until July this year, I'm back with English blog and write until now.

Initial purpose of starting a blog is to let my friends and relatives know about my latest news. But now, blogging has already become part of my life. Everyday, the first thing when I login into the internet, is to check my own blog. Then, I will go through my friends' blog, one by one.

There is another reason why I'm so motivated to blog. If I tell you, you will get paid for blogging, will you believe? Some of them will actually answer with a suspicious tone, "Are you sure?", "Really?", "Have you got the money yet?" and etc... What I can tell you is, you really can get paid to blog.

Smorty is the one that can let you blog for money. As a blogger, what you need to do is to write a review/opinion on the advertiser’s product or website. After you submitted and get approved by Smorty, you will get paid. Sounds easy right? Let me explain more to give you all a clearer picture.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

The very first thing you need to have is a blog (Of course you need to have a blog, if not how to get paid?). Your blog must be at least 3 months old. Once you register (You can do it by clicking the banner on the right hand side bar), Smorty will go through your blog and approve it if everything goes fine. After your blog get approve, you can accept the opportunity that is open for you in the member's area. You have 3 days to complete the task. By submitting the post, it will take 5 days for the approval. Once approve, you will be paid. The payment is on weekly basis!!! Great huh... No need to wait until end of the month.

For further rules and processes, just go to Smorty.com and find out. Trust me, get paid to blog is so easy with Smorty.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=5515752fd31c6e7601ca4acbc700a86b